Fundamental to Programming – C#April 17, 2018
Computer Hardware & Networking set-upApril 18, 2018
FOR BEGINNERS with basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
With the high usage of Microsoft Excel in our SMEs businesses, like reporting, inventory taking, data consolidation, calculations, accounting etc. Admin staff sometime spend hours daily to complete their job.
By improving their knowledge of Excel, many repetitive work can be automated. It’s important to master the shortcuts and effective ways to cut down on time spent creating reports, calculations and stuff.
This course is taught by our excel trainer who had previously worked with Sony MNC and effectively reduced their regional reporting time on a monthly basis by up to 40 hours per headcount.
Who is the target audience?
1. Anyone who is looking to take their excel skills to the next level
2. SMEs, working adults, admin staffs who are using excel on a day to day basis
This is also a Skillsfuture course where you can utilize your credits to learn a new IT skill.
What will I learn?
- Master Microsoft Excel at a Advanced level
- Data Manipulation with large data using Pivot Table/ Powerpivot (for visual presentation)
- Perform and utilize complex formulas
- Automate individual’s own day to day excel task through Macros and VBA
- Create user interaction dialog boxes for inputs and prompt messages, debug code errors.
- Develop your own customized template which you commonly use at the end of the day to develop it based on your own needs in the future.
By the end of the course, you are expected to be able to perform efficiently at work or day to day usage of Microsoft Excel.
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- A Laptop with Microsoft Excel Software
- Some VBA programming knowledge would be useful
We have uploaded a simple program to show you how to automate your invoice generation. Click on the link below to try it out, it’s intuitive and straightforward.